Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Myrtle Beach on my mind

IT’S TEE-TIME FOR LEHIGH VALLEY
ALLEGIANT AIR ANNOUNCES NEW, NONSTOP AIR SERVICE
BETWEEN ALLENTOWN AND MYRTLE BEACH
AIRLINE CELEBRATES WITH INTRODUCTORY $49* FARES

(ALLENTOWN, Pa.)---Lehigh Valley scores a hole-in-one with Allegiant Air as the low-cost airline announces new, nonstop flights to Myrtle Beach, S.C. from Allentown, Pa. beginning May 3. The low-fare carrier will celebrate the convenient new service to the premier golf and beach destination with introductory fares as low as $49* each way.

I will miss the 12 hour drives to golf in the Winter. To be honest, I have not made that drive for March golf in over 20 years, but I can still remember driving through the night to avoid D.C. traffic only to arrive in Myrtle Beach for some well needed sleep deprived golf. The announcement of Allegiant Airlines adding service to Myrtle Beach on Thursday and Sundays with introductory fares, sure makes me want to call the golfing buddies and get out of below zero wind chills.

1 comment:

Jenny Henny said...

This IS exciting news! Warm weather is just calling out to me!